When you purchase an item from Swadeshi or register yourself on the site, we collect your relevant information provided by you including, but may not be limited to:
- Contact Address, phone number and Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Computer IP Address
The above information may be used for Email marketing of our products that would be initiated only after getting approval from you. You can, at any point of time, unsubscribe yourself from such emails in the future. There would not be any obligation arising out of email marketing campaign. The collection of IP address would help is to know about your browser and thus allow us to offer you the best interface aligning with your browser's capacities.
Use of Information
The collected information would be used by the administrators of the site to:
- Proceed your orders
- Contact you to communicate any relevant information may be useful for you as our esteemed client
- To allow smooth access to the competitions, contests or other similar activities aimed at offering you additional benefits
- To communicate your account related information, update you with the vital changes in website, any account activity that violates the company's policies or to communicate an instance of suspected misuse of your account
- To communicate the non-commercial elements including but not limited to latest news and relevant informational articles that allows you to make an informed selection
If you select a product, provide us your contact details, mode of payment and finally proceed ahead to the order form, completing all the steps involved in the online buying process, you automatically authorize the company to deduct the total payable amount through given payment mode. From that moment you officially become our buyer and would be entitled to enjoy the buyers’ privileges and rights as per our policy. At the same time, there are some obligations to be observed by you as our buyer. These obligations ensure the smooth operation of transaction.
If you later change your mind and would not like to receive further emails or want to discontinue any type of communication with the company, you can send a mail on email@example.com
The collected information may be disclosed if the law requires us to do so or if the information is found or suspected to be untrue or misleading.
- The vital details of your payment mode like credit card no, etc. is stored until the completion of transaction, after which it is permanently deleted.
- We would disclose only the relevant and mandatory information to the third party service providers like payment gateway that is mandatory. Hence you are advised to read the third party's privacy policies. Some of our third party service providers may be from other countries. In case if you have any issues with the third party, you will be entitled to follow the jurisdiction laws as applied to their specific region.
- We employ the use of Google analytics to get the real time information of our site. The use of such information is limited to help use offer you better services and interface and to know the site performance. The company shall not misuse such information.
As our valuable customers, your security is of vital concern for us. We make sure that any of your information is not disclosed to unauthorized persons or parties and take all precautionary measures to safeguard you interests. We follow the most appropriate industry practices to safeguard your information.
By using our website you give your consent for the following:
Not reselling, distorting, exploiting or in any way tempering with the content of the website for commercial or non-commercial purposes. The website content, its blogs, graphics and other elements belong to the company and any unauthorized use or copying the same may be legally challenged.
The Security system or basic structure of the site will not be disrupted or tempered by any user of the site. Non compliance with the same would attract serious legal actions involving penalties
By finalizing an order you indicate that you are aware of the price, contents and other specifications of the products.
The administrators of Swadeshi are continuously trying to offer the most authentic information to the clients. However, due to the ongoing nature of the business and constant introduction of new products, the website cannot warrant that its content is 100% error free. The photographs used on the site are meant for informational purposes and may not be exactly similar to the real products.
By registering on the site, you allow Swadeshi to treat you as a user/buyer. We take your vital account information very seriously and have adequate measures to safeguard your privacy. However, you are also unexpected to use your account responsibly. It is advised to maintain the required care while using your account. Sharing your passwords with others, accessing your account while in full view of other person(s), misplacing your written login ID and passwords are a few instances that can increase the possibility of your account being misused. In any such case the same should be communicated immediately to the company. However, the company will not be responsible for any damages arising out of the negligence on your part.
The website cannot be held responsible for any incidental, consequential, direct or indirect damages arising out of use of the site. Such damages include but are not limited to data loss, lost profits, interruption in business or replacements costs by using the information provided in this site.
Swadeshi.com has the right to terminate, discontinue, suspend, modify or change the nature of the website as a whole or selected aspect (s) of the site. By using this site you give your consent that the company shall not be liable to you for any changes, termination or modification in the site or its aspect(s).